Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Slacking

Well darlings! What was the come back of the year has some what subsided a little! I’ve failed to post for 17 days now! I know you’re thinking WTF? I was on a role 3 posts in 4 days and then nothing!

I must confess I had a tiny problem with plumbing! Oh no darlings don’t worry this pussy is in full working order! We’ve just had a lot of work done to the house over the past couple of weeks I’ve not been able to blog as often as I wished! Let me tell you my fellow pussies I had many an idea during the course of the floorboards being pulled up, pipes being laid and now when it come to an abundance of time I have nothing! Not one single thing!

So darlings I’m not really sure what my point is other than to tell you I’m still here just emotionally retarded at the moment! My brains such a scrabble I have no idea what I’m doing! I’ll leave you with a quote from my gorgeous self!


"Oh you know inwardly crushed with an age defying exterior"

5 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Oh dear! I, too, know the keen sting of having inspiration at inopportune times and then losing once the opportunity comes back. :(

I hope your plumbing is all fixed now...for your mind being a bit frazzled you're still in rare form! LOVE the quote, darling. ;D

8:28 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Took me long enough to come up with this! There are times when you just need to get to a computer or need a laptop with you to put these ideas down! Remembering things is not my strong point at the moment.

Thanks for your continued support darling! I hope the frazzled mind leaves me soon; I just can’t seem to shake something off! It's really rather annoying, and I don't know what to do!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

I understand! I've been there many a time myself. But not to worry...I'm sure inspiration will strike again. After all, you're Pussy, darling! No plumbing or anything else will hold you down! ;)

5:49 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Yay! Pussy is still around! I was getting worred... Darling- you are MY insprition, you got me blogging properly... so dont give up! You know we will always be here :)

Where is Cina, Pheobe and Agnes anyway?! I miss them too!

4:57 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Thanks darlings! I do plan to stick around!

I didn't get the others back into this again! Maybe they don't have time! Although I think Cina write in LJ!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter