Saturday, September 05, 2009

Facial Hair

How are you my fellow pussies on this fine British summer’s day? Well let’s just say it was until the dear Lord decided to covers us with clouds!

I have a rather delicate matter to discus with you today darlings! Facial hair! Now let’s get one thing straight, I DO NOT HAVE FACIAL HAIR! It really does bother me when I see these young pussies gallivanting about with more facial hair than some guys I know! Such times remind me of the bearded lady!What a beauty she was darlings until somethning rather unfortunate happened. *Evil laugh*




Thinking about it now should have been a totally bitch, wait I am a totally bitch! Bearded ladies these not excuse for such beardedness! After all darling you can pluck, shave, wax, electrolysis. The list goes on and on! So If I see you walking around with facial hair I'll direct you to the nearest beautician!

I'm off to get a manicure now! xx

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

This entire entry is a work of beauty, right down to the Bearded Lady reference!! :)

Such prudent advice you have offered here. Though I do not have the problem afflicting the young woman in your photograph, it's good to know you're an expert on the matter. Ta, darling!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

I'm sorry but when women have more beard than me! It's just not right!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Just so you know.. i have no facial hair. Well except for eyebrows of course!

I think she might be on her own in the facial hair department!!

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter