Monday, January 15, 2007

The Retarded Cow Diaries: featuring Hilly (this time last year)

Okay so I bet your thinking the retarded cow has done something really stupid again this week, well not yet. She had the day off on Monday when I was in so I'll have to wait until Thursday for anything really good.

However this week for the first time I bring you Hilly, she's trying to give the retarded old cow a run for her money today. Here's what the delightful teenager had to say:


"This time last year it was my Birthday"


Clever you! Yes friends Hilly is 18 today Happy Birthday sweetie. How the hell did you make it all these years???


Is it me or am I really a bitch??

2 Comments:

Blogger Anneka's Alias said...

No. You're not a bitch. That's a daft comment..

12:04 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

That's what i was thinking!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter