Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The retarded Cow Diaries: featuring Betty (will they drown?)

Again I bring you news of another person, but it’s just as funny. This time I would like you guys to meet Betty, I can’t believe she comes from the same bloodline!

Let’s set the scene: My brother had some sea monkeys in the world’s smallest tank and all they seem to do is shit and swim all day long! The tank at this point is half empty. The ever helpful Betty comes out with the following:

Betty: Don’t you need to fill that with water?

Brother: Er.. Yeah I will.

At this point my brother has water for the tank.

Betty: Won’t they drown when you the poor the water one them??

Now I start laughing and my sister with her brain in full working order works out what she’s just said!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anneka's Alias said...

My sea-monkies died. My Mum bought me new ones for Christmas but I'm scared I'll kill them as well so I might just leave them in their packets.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter